The METALLICS Club!

attachment.php

Fuschia, I love your pewter city, and you look great carrying it!

Here are some "sneaky-deeky" pics I managed to shoot off at the various Balenciaga stores that I visited in Las Vegas and southern California:

1) Black Metallic City (:heart: this!)
1254527592.jpg

2) Silver Clutch, Silver Pencil and Black GSH City:
1254465101.jpg

3) Black Clutch, Flap Envelope & Bronze Pencil (it really does look like the old '05 Bronze ... at least to me):
1254465139.jpg

The "Bronze" Pencil came home with me :yahoo:!!!!
1254671515.jpg

CeeJay, awesome spy pics! And congrats on the bronze pencil - LOVE it!!!

Thanks *willowsmom* ... the husband's "blocking" mechanism (so that the S/A couldn't see me snap away) really worked :graucho:!

I am in total :heart::love: with the Metallic Pencil; had I not spent so much $$$ already, I probably would have purchased a City as well (maybe a future purchase ;)!).

WOW! You got terrific closeups CeeJay I can really tell what the bags look like, thanks! How did that security guard at the entrance of Bal LV not catch you..lol!

WOW! You got terrific closeups CeeJay I can really tell what the bags look like, thanks! How did that security guard at the entrance of Bal LV not catch you..lol!

The H/B did a good job of acting interested in looking at the "details" of the bags :lolots:!! I had my iPhone ready & waiting ... and just started snapping away! I have an App on my iPhone which (somehow) lights up the environment ... especially useful when attempting to snap photos in a dark space (those Balenciaga stores are dark inside!).

I found out that the "Bronze" is in fact called "Pyrite/Bronze"; would love to find a City bag in this color!

WILLOWSMOM, LOVE THE NEW METALLICS WITH RH! CONGRATS! JUST GORGEOUS!:sunshine:

CEEJAY, THANKS FOR THE SPY PICS! I HAD NO IDEA THOSE CUTE PENCILS CAME IN SO MANY SPARKLEY COLORS!!!:graucho::graucho::graucho:
CONGRATS ON YOUR BRONZE BABY!;)
ARE ALL OF THE COLORS IN STOCK OVER THERE? I'M DYING FOR A METALLIC GH PENCIL!