ARGHH I just can't STOP SPENDING!

karman

Crazy Cat Lady
O.G.
Aug 19, 2006
Ok no matter how hard I try to tell myself to stop buying LV...I just CAN'T! :crybaby:

Denise was selling her Portefeuille Accordéon wallet on eBay for a really good price and I just couldn't RESIST! I thought, screw the 8 CC French Purse wait, I'm getting the Accordéon NOW!

So...I bought it.

Here's a picture of it directly from her auction (hope you don't mind me posting it here!! All credits to Denise!!)

dsp_mono_158.jpg
dsp_mono_171.jpg

*sigh* I was torn between this wallet and the FP but figured this is probably the better choice since it already has 7 CC slots plus three separate compartments and a zipped coin compartment (I need separate compartments to store my coupons and my receipts...:rolleyes: )...it's just so unique and the little gold chain is such a cute little accent to the wallet--great for using the wallet as a clutch.

I'm so excited to finally have a regular sized LV wallet...it was getting too annoying using my pink Gucci wallet with my LV's...it just doesn't match.

OKAYYYY...I really need to stop...or else it's no silver pochette anymore. :hysteric:

Hahah.. I feel the same way!

I've been working to save but it all ends up going to LV.
I went in last thursday and was like I'm just going to look at pencil cases...Ended up getting one. Then, my SA tells me that they got a shipment of Panda Cles/Pouchettes cuz she knows I'm a LE freak and LOVE Panda. So, I went back and got one of them. Jeesh!

Karman, NO MORE SPENDING!!! Let's do like a week at a time... Can't go cold turkey so abruptly..

Hahah

J

i can't either! the good news is i'm returning most of the clothes i bought on black friday. i hate trying on in the store and i lost my mind a little with the sales. LOL.

pretty wallet!

Congrats ... now keep your focus on the miroir .. you can't give up now as you have waited so long ...keep you focus..miroir pochette..miroir pochette..miroir pochette..miroir pochette...miroir pochette:wtf:

...keep you focus..miroir pochette..miroir pochette..miroir pochette..miroir pochette...miroir pochette:wtf:

Wow...that was very hypnotizing...
43.gif

:roflmfao:

I'm still having doubts about Miroir. My love for it is on and off. I know I'll like it when I see it, but can I justify spending $600 on a thin pochette like that? (Another minute I'm like EEEEK I CAN'T WAIT YAY) I may just end up buying it and returning it a few days later. (See my love for it is off right now)

Oh, forgot my manners, thanks to everyone for the congrats!!

Congrats on the wallet! Hey, I'm always up for deal, so why not? And "technically," you needed it, so there's no harm.

Don't worry, I'm actually dealing with the same problem...but I'm trying to focus so I can save on my next big LV bag! And damier pochette, heh.