Found my Holiday Gold

aspoint_girl

Jul 5, 2006
Got my new gold slingbacks for the holiday party! What do you think of them?

I think they were SUCH a lucky find!

Andrea

Attachments

• Andreas new gold Icones3.JPG
    Andreas new gold Icones3.JPG
    14.2 KB · Views: 170
  • Andreas new gold Icones 2.jpg
    Andreas new gold Icones 2.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 93
Very nice!!
I envy the ladies who can wlak on such high heels. I can't walk on such high heels without falling flat on my face:weird:.

How do you do ladies do that?? Have you been walking on heels since kinder garten maybe??:lol: My shoes go up to 5 cm..and no higher than that.:sweatdrop: So I guess, Manolo and Jimmy are a big NO NO for me....:sad:

Very nice!!
I envy the ladies who can wlak on such high heels. I can't walk on such high heels without falling flat on my face:weird:.

How do you do ladies do that?? Have you been walking on heels since kinder garten maybe??:lol: My shoes go up to 5 cm..and no higher than that.:sweatdrop: So I guess, Manolo and Jimmy are a big NO NO for me....:sad:

Walking in high heels is just like a lot of other things in life - it just takes a little practice to do it right. I think it's a good idea to start slow and do it at home first. You should just get a little higher heel - say 7cm and work up from there. Don't be impatient - anything worth doing is worth a little extra time. Before you know it - you'll be on 10cm heels everyday.

Most of my heels are 4 inches or more and I dont have any problems anymore.

Andrea

Walking in high heels is just like a lot of other things in life - it just takes a little practice to do it right. I think it's a good idea to start slow and do it at home first. You should just get a little higher heel - say 7cm and work up from there. Don't be impatient - anything worth doing is worth a little extra time. Before you know it - you'll be on 10cm heels everyday.

Most of my heels are 4 inches or more and I dont have any problems anymore.

Andrea

I would love to it...but really....I can't do that. First of all ..on workdays I just have to wear sneakers or flatshoes..(i'm a teacher ages 4-6) And i'm so used to that comfort that any shoe other than flats, just are big pain!!:crybaby:
I have some heels higher than 5 cm...but those or for my party's where I know I'll be sitting most of the time. Party shoes go up to 5cm...I like to dance Salsa, and on nice high heels it's just more sensual that on 5 cm...SO i'll take your advice and I'll start by cleaning my home on these heels...(lord...help me. . :sweatdrop: :upsidedown: )