To 'B' or not to 'B' - What do you think of this Fendi?

Sorry for the pun!

What do you think of this cashmere and velvet Fendi B bag? I'm on the fence, but ordered it from Bluefly because of the great price.

Thanks for your help!

Attachments

• eqzoom.ms.jpg
    eqzoom.ms.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 156
i love it! nice casual style bag. looks like you can wear it with anything. and i think the bluefly fiasco has blown out of proportion. i've bought lots from them and they're always great.

I think I like it, compared to the other B's it just seems kind of dull...:shame: I think I would have to see it IRL to fully make up my mind :smile:

Luckily, Bluefly has a 90 day return policy. I didn't pay for shipping so it really won't cost me much to check it out. I was never a huge fan of the B bag, but I'm getting to like it more and more. This one seems to be on the conservative side which I like. Although it's only good for winter and fall. I'll have to wait and see. I will also have to purge some more stuff on ebay if I keep it. Would be nice to be able to afford to just buy it and throw it in my closet without all of this thought!!!

I'll post pics so you guys can see if it looks authentic.

Thanks,

I absolutely love the bag. Very elegant. I'm not a huge "b" bag fan (except that beautiful b bag Deco has in patent leather:drool: ). I'm not sure I'd buy it for my personal collection since I live in Miami (doesn't really go with weather down here). If you like it, then go for it. It's only the third bbag I've seen that I really love.