Post pictures of your Christmas Trees here!

Syntagma

Sep 6, 2006
I love looking at Christmas trees! We typically put up three each year but we are in the process of building a house and living in a rent house for the time being so we are only putting one up this year. I thought it would be cool to post the pictures of our trees though.

Here is mine this year. I am soo not the best photographer and I didn't even get the presents in (yes, I am already almost done shopping! LOL) and I do match my wrapping paper to the tree (I am using hot pink, purple, baby pink and silver). LOL

Enjoy and I can't wait to see yours!!

Attachments

• pinktree.JPG
    pinktree.JPG
    136.6 KB · Views: 527
OOHHH! Maybe this thread will help me want to put up a tree. At this point it's a no-go. I need some major help getting into the Christmas spirit this year!

What a cute tree Crystal!
We're not doing a tree this year because we are heading up to my parents house...so it didn't make sense to have everything decorated here when we'll be up there for 2 weeks.

Here goes

aww Ive always wanted a pink christmas tree!! hehe, did you do it all yourself?? it looks fabulous.. My family tends to buy their christmas tree like a week before christmas haahah (procrastinators)

Great idea for a thread!

Everyone's trees look really cute! (I don't have one, because I'm spending Christmas with my parents and they'll have one. My dad and I used to pick out the tree together, and we've gotten it down to a science. We usually end up choosing the first or second tree we've looked at. I'll ask them to take a picture of it, though.)