My First LV PARTY invitation and my new LV! *PICS*

Mattd7474

Bronzed
Mar 2, 2006
went to LV it was awesome. He told me about the party and how I was invited and can bring a guest on December 7th.

Bought this book only $18.95. ALMOST BOUGHT THE MIRROR KEYCHAIN, my store has it!!!

SAW ALL THE MIRROR BAGS!!! YES ALL OF THEM!

IF I WANT ANY OF THEM, HE WILL PUT THEM ASIDE FOR ME HE SAID!

The KEEPALL is only $2700 they said... so idk guys lol I might do it! I played with the speedy

Attachments

• DSC02026.JPG
    DSC02026.JPG
    123.4 KB · Views: 789
  • DSC02027.JPG
    DSC02027.JPG
    143.1 KB · Views: 598
So, it does look cheap? Why? But they still look good right! ? I am in love with the silver speddy, hopefully when I see it in real life, I will like it too. Where did you get that book?

It does look cheap and feel cheap IMO. I WOULD STILL BUY IT THOUGH. It is so damn cool lol! I LOVE it! the speedy doesnt look all that big really! and when the mentioned the keepall and price I almost died lol. I might get it! The store was PACKED today and he didnt want anyone else to see the MIRROR Stuff so they took me in the back lol... it was HEAVEN!!!

I'll take pics at the party for all of you!

thats awesome..
The keepall is HOT!!

went to LV it was awesome. He told me about the party and how I was invited and can bring a guest on December 7th.

Bought this book only $18.95. ALMOST BOUGHT THE MIRROR KEYCHAIN, my store has it!!!

SAW ALL THE MIRROR BAGS!!! YES ALL OF THEM!

IF I WANT ANY OF THEM, HE WILL PUT THEM ASIDE FOR ME HE SAID!

The KEEPALL is only $2700 they said... so idk guys lol I might do it! I played with the speedy

Well since my store is smaller and doesnt sell everything. They are shipping in TONS of goodies for all the people to look at it. It is a private event at my store so the doors ARE closed unless your on the list. I was planning on doing my LV shopping on the 16th or the 23rd to give myself time to figure out what to get, but he is shipping in something I am interested in, and if they have it there and im feeling it, im just going to buy it! lol