Large Cambon Tote Black on Black NOT Patent?

Dec 30, 2005
Has anyone seen a large Cambon tote in black on black (not patent)anywhere? I have just decided that I love this bag:idea: , but am I out of luck? Additionally, do you think that if I got it in the black on black with patent cc's do you think it would look dated quickly?

I've seen it in some places but really, black, no matter what it's made of, is usually more long lasting than other colors. However, if you love a piece, it will never look dated, in your eyes :smile:

I was on the fence about this when I purchased my Cambon tote. I chose the patent because it stood out just a little bit more than the regular black CC's. I really don't think you can go wrong with either one.

iluvhandbags, sorry I can't help with your original question, but I just wanted to add that I have the non-patent black-on-black tote and also feel it will be timeless. The patent is a close second, however!

Good luck in your search! :smile:

I was on the fence about this when I purchased my Cambon tote. I chose the patent because it stood out just a little bit more than the regular black CC's. I really don't think you can go wrong with either one.

I agree - I did the same. I do favor patent but you really can't go wrong. And I think they are out there. Maybe try calling the 800 number...