Ano cuff

Greentea

O.G.
Feb 28, 2006
I know these are pretty new but I'm sure a few of you lovely ladies have already invested in them- I want one but don't know what color to get. Does the leather on the lighter colored ones (potiron?) get dirty on the underside?

I want a white leather one, and I have a red/horn one. Actually, I'm thinking of selling the horn one, as I really need a smaller size (now I sound like shopmom) and I'd rather the all-horn version.

they have a poitron one at my store, GT....my SA wears them, and they DO discolour, but she wears them day-in day-out. She has a blue jean chien cuff that looks BLACK!!!!!! Seriously, I asked her what colour it was, because I didn't recognise it!

To stop it from discolouring, you could give it a wipe with a baby wipe after each wear - that's what I do with my white leather cuffs.

Whoa, there's a leather and horn version? Anyone have a photo? Did not know this! I am enjoying the lacquered/horn version in the dark red/horn and chartreuse/horn combos.

^ orchids, there is chartreuse/horn combo? Picture, please!! What was the price on this.
Ever since I fell on my face over Kristie's new Bolide, I need something green!

^ orchids, there is chartreuse/horn combo? Picture, please!! What was the price on this.

I know, I'm a green freak too!!!!

They had a chartreuse PM Evelyn I was seriously eyeing off at my store........

I'd love the green/horn ano - Bagg has one, it's beautiful!

I asked her for pics once, if you do a search, you might find them...

GT, the price on the chartreuse/horn Ano cuff in PM was $315. And it looks exactly like Baggs' in the link GF posted above--I'll post up another pic in a bit. Interesting though, on both Baggs and my green/horn cuff, the horn part doesn't have as much dark "striping" on the horn part when I compare it to the red one. I know it will vary from cuff to cuff, but if you do wind up getting one, be sure to look at a few to find the horn texture you like best. I did mine via phone so I didn't get to see what it looked like beforehand.