where to order bags online in Europe?

Styledrops do bags online and they are authentic. Also if you know what bag you want Selfridges in London post anywhere and you can pay by CC over the phone. Think Harrods might do that to. Hope this helps

Styledrops do bags online and they are authentic. Also if you know what bag you want Selfridges in London post anywhere and you can pay by CC over the phone. Think Harrods might do that to. Hope this helps

That's useful to know....thanks.:smile:
Wonder why big places like these don't do mail order as a matter of course anyway?
Would help for those of us who can't get down to London very often.:yes:

I've used LVR, NAP so far.:heart:

That's useful to know....thanks.:smile:
Wonder why big places like these don't do mail order as a matter of course anyway?
Would help for those of us who can't get down to London very often.:yes:

I've used LVR, NAP so far.:heart:

Harrods are on-line as well as over the phone now, but only for a limited amount of their ranges. I am embarrassed to say that even though I do live in London, I regularly call Harvey Nichols, Selfridges, Peter Jones and Liberty when they have something in stock I want to buy and have never had a problem.

There are also a ton of individual designers who sell their own collections online too if you're interested in specific styles/designers.

Harrods are on-line as well as over the phone now, but only for a limited amount of their ranges. I am embarrassed to say that even though I do live in London, I regularly call Harvey Nichols, Selfridges, Peter Jones and Liberty when they have something in stock I want to buy and have never had a problem.

There are also a ton of individual designers who sell their own collections online too if you're interested in specific styles/designers.

Thanks again!

The trouble is, i don't always know what i want til i see it. And i often change my mind.:shame:

I like to browse, i could sit there for hours on a Sunday afternoon...which is why i like NAP and LVR, because you can do just that.

I agree, it's probably good if you know what you want, but if you're just on the look-out, it's nice to have a very large selection of everything to look at online...and to add items to your basket, and take them out again..
lol;) :heart: