LV Mini Noe Yes or No

They just discontinued it- I inquired about a new one about a month ago, and the SA told me that there were 27 left in LV stores. There may still be one around, have your SA check!
No, Sam was not happy about modelling it...I had to bribe him with a Hershey Kiss, and after I snapped the picture he dropped it on the floor and walked away. LOL

yes he certainly is adorable! that's too funny...sounds like my son! LOL As far as the mini noe goes, I called the 866 number and my SA they did searches and came up with nothing :sad: but I have my eye on one thats local and supposedly in almost new condition so we'll see. Thanks again for the help girls.

I have the Mini Noe and I used it when I was younger (when I first got it). I haven't used it in a while because it's too small for me now.

Perhaps I should clarify, I do not use my Mini Noe as a bag for work. I will carry it on the weekends and in the evenings or out shopping. For work I like a bigger bag...one that I can toss a bottle of water into and still have room.

I've been wanting this bag for a long time, and finally got a pre-loved one yesterday. I actually prefer smaller bags (Chloe baby Paddington, LV Eva clutch, LV Vavin pm), so this bag is the perfect size for me. The only thing I don't like is the lack of pockets inside, but that's what pouchettes are for! I don't mind the handheld aspect of it, but I've seen in another thread here that some ladies used their Eva straps on the mini. I haven't tried it yet, but the pics look good!

Thanks Bagaholic, may I ask how much you paid? Is $425 a good price for pre loved? I agree with using the longer strap, I'll probably do that. I'm planning to get the mini this week can't wait. Glad you got it and like yours.

Thanks Bagaholic, may I ask how much you paid? Is $425 a good price for pre loved? I agree with using the longer strap, I'll probably do that. I'm planning to get the mini this week can't wait. Glad you got it and like yours.

Mine was $450. It's in great shape, the vachetta is just starting to turn, and the outside bottom is really clean. I noticed a lot of the pre-loved bags have really dirty bottoms. Makes me a little nervous about keeping mine clean! I'm carrying it today, and I didn't use the shoulder strap. I'll probably go home and play with it tonight though! I like hand-carry bags though, so I'll probably be hand-carrying mine most of the time.