BABY/MINI PADDINGTON Club!!!

Hi - I am still on my baby paddy quest and I am enquiring about a 'jaune' one at the moment! qwerty234 has hers posted here but doesn't think it shows the true colour? Can anyone (qwerty234 in particular!!) comment on the colour IRL? Is it more yellowy than tanny (the seller has listed it as jaune(tan))?? Is it quite a vibrant yellow, or muted, but definately yellow?? Any help would be appreciated as it seems a difficult colour to capture on film.
Many thanks, mere girl x
My new to me Jaune mini paddy :yahoo:

A bag worth breaking my ban for!
attachment.php

This picture doesn't show off the true colour, I might try again tomorrow. I think it still looks nice in this picture though anyway :heart:

I remember another photo mica had - it had a real mustard earthy yellow, very divine. I hate yellow but i would buy this colour given the choice. Its really amazing.

I remember another photo mica had - it had a real mustard earthy yellow, very divine. I hate yellow but i would buy this colour given the choice. Its really amazing.
thank you for your comment...I'm not a 'yellow' fan in particular but this does seem very pretty? I'll have a trawl thru the threads and see if I can find some more pics..thanks!!

i have a question. i remember i've seen the baby paddington with strap BUT it has the original shape. or did i imagine it?
is this the only "baby paddington w strap" style?
(borrowed pic from a TPFer)
attachment.php

or there is the bag i talked about. the original shape, w STRAP? like the regular paddington that came w strap/
thank you! i NEED to find that bag if it exists

I am a complete Chloe novice. I do know i like the Paddington but it is far to big and heavy but i really like the baby Paddington.
Now, maybe a stupid question but are there differences between the old / new ones ? Some appear (im looking on ebay) to have shorter / longer handles or maybe its just the angle the picture has been taken.

Guidence would be greatfully received !

Hi guys, I have bought a paddington bag, seller said its authentic but the bag does not have a heat stamp, is it possible that an authentic Chloe paddington baby or mini does not have a heatstamp?
Thank you very much in advance!