MJ Leather Softy Carryall

allyxp

Nov 10, 2006
Have anyone seen or tried this bag? I want to know if it's a big or medium bag. I saw different dimension in different websites, so I'm just curious if it's too big for me. I'm 5'4" btw. Let me know what you think ok. Please post pic if you already have one. And does anyone know any website that has this bag in black? Thanks!

0411857098407_275x275.jpg

The size is 9"H x 17"L x 6"W. Here's the saks.com link:

Marc by Marc Jacobs - Leather Softy Carryall - Saks.com

I think you can use the code "SHOPNOV" for 10% off. I'm not sure since I haven't tried it.

Thanks for the info!! Yes, I know, I've visited the SAKS site but in shopbop, they put different size in their website: 13"L x 7.5"W x 9"H for that same bag.

Is it 13"L or 17" L? Bigger than the Faridah bag? Can someone who has seen the bag in store, clarify it to me please. Is it really that big? I need to know coz I can't try it personally. Germany doesn't have MJ stores :sad:. Maybe anyone with this bag can show me the actual picture, please!!!! Pretty please!!!

Thanks everyone for the reply!!!

allyxp

I went to take some photos for you but realised my camera is in our car, which is at my hubby's work. :sad:

But I measured the bag for you - at the widest point in the middles it's 16 inches, but the base is 13 inches.

I'll try again later tonight.

allyxp

I went to take some photos for you but realised my camera is in our car, which is at my hubby's work. :sad:

But I measured the bag for you - at the widest point in the middles it's 16 inches, but the base is 13 inches.

I'll try again later tonight.

Ok, thanks a lot klucelg. gladly appreciate your help. hey, quick question.. can u wear the bag on your shoulder? Or the handle too short to wear it that way?