Mix is having a bbag sale now

bagworm

Jun 14, 2006
I just came back from the Mix store here in Houston. They have some bbags on sale for 30% off. I saw the pink, blue jeans and white first. They probably also have some city on sale, but I am not sure about the color. Their phone number is 713.522.0606.

The last time I went there because I heard there was a sale they told me none of their Balenciaga was on sale either. Do you shop there often to where you get specials that normal clients don't?

I called them earlier and they are having 30% off on some bags. Here is the list they gave me:
First - Lilac, Pale Pink, (Blue Jean?:shrugs: )
Box - Pale Pink, White, Black
City - Brown, truffle, Black, (Light Blue?:shrugs: )
Weekender - Lilac
I asked about the Blue Jean and Light Blue but they could not describe them well, so i have no idea which ones are they.:confused1:

Larnette, Mix is an amazing boutique in Houston that sells designer clothes and before NM start carrying b-bags (very recently), they were the only seller of b-bags in Houston. My family is from there and I've been a few times. Very cool place!

44553817p1.jpg

display.php

Larnette, Mix is an amazing boutique in Houston that sells designer clothes and before NM start carrying b-bags (very recently), they were the only seller of b-bags in Houston. My family is from there and I've been a few times. Very cool place!

44553817p1.jpg

display.php

Looks fab!! My best friend is from Houston...I'll need to hit her up for a trip soon!! Wish we had one out here! Thanks for the info!;)

I called them earlier and they are having 30% off on some bags. Here is the list they gave me:
First - Lilac, Pale Pink, (Blue Jean?:shrugs: )
Box - Pale Pink, White, Black
City - Brown, truffle, Black, (Light Blue?:shrugs: )
Weekender - Lilac
I asked about the Blue Jean and Light Blue but they could not describe them well, so i have no idea which ones are they.:confused1:

could it be blue jean = blueberry and light blue= blue india?