Coach sandles on sale

annalovescoach

Nov 9, 2006
Hi Everyone, I am new to buying Coach purses, bought the Hamptons Carryall in chestnut and also the Swing at Nordstrom in Vegas, love them both and get lots of compliments on the color. Went to Dillards here in Albuquerque and they have Coach summer sandles on sale 1/2 off or more, really cute flat sandles, espadrillas and others, but in bigger sizes 8 - 10, I wear a 6 1/2, wish I had been there a few weeks ago, because they some were down to $40!!!!!! Also some of the Coach tennis shoes were on sale for 1/2 off, but also in bigger sizes. Does anyone know if places like Nordstrom or other big department stores also put their stuff on sale!

I didn't see any Coach sandals except the denim slide this past weekend at Macy's. At first glance, it appeared to be the same slide from the new catalogue, but I am sure it was not, as I didn't think those were going to be released until December. But I was shopping for a different brand and didn't look too closely.

Maybe some department stores are putting their leftover stock from last year on sale for resort season?

awww, we should switch stores, the macy's by me always has the small sizes on sale and I need a 9 or 10!
well, isn't that how it ALWAYS is?
it's like buying jeans...you lose weight to be this size that's always on the rack- then once you ARE that size, all you see are the size that you used to be...
i think it must be some weird cosmic thing...
or a sign that we don't need more shoes. :P

well, isn't that how it ALWAYS is?
it's like buying jeans...you lose weight to be this size that's always on the rack- then once you ARE that size, all you see are the size that you used to be...
i think it must be some weird cosmic thing...
or a sign that we don't need more shoes. :P

probably ... I actually bought a pair of 8.5s once convincing myself they were my size ... I've only worn them twice. :biggrin: