Epi Toledo 30...Been just as bad as Karman!

Ghost55

Aug 28, 2006
:devil: :busted :ban: I am on a ban however some of you may remember that I won a Toledo Epi Speedy 30 a month ago and the seller renigged. Then relisted it for more $. I was sooooooo upset....well was talking w/ DH about this and one popped up on ebay...well she is coming home to me...:yahoo:

I may decide between my Toledo Noe and New to me Toledo Speedy 30 in the future...but I have to have both to decide don't I? :nuts:

I have to try them and then make an educated decision;)

I saw that on ebay! That seller had some really good deals...CONGRATS! Love it. Bans are hard to keep, eh? Heheh...

Hey girl~ That is who I got my Old Red Alma from....as well....keep on eye on him....although the bags come a little smokey so I have to air/febreeze them...but can't beat the prices:yes:

:devil: :busted :ban: I am on a ban however some of you may remember that I won a Toledo Epi Speedy 30 a month ago and the seller renigged. Then relisted it for more $. I was sooooooo upset....well was talking w/ DH about this and one popped up on ebay...well she is coming home to me...:yahoo:

I may decide between my Toledo Noe and New to me Toledo Speedy 30 in the future...but I have to have both to decide don't I? :nuts:

I have to try them and then make an educated decision;)

I had posted this listing on 'Authenticate This' earlier this morning and had been watching it on E-bay until I heard from the seller. I meant to hit BIN, unfortunately I was at work and couldn't have access...:sad: However, I am happy for you.... I love your collection! Happy Thanksgiving!