Sony Vaio Laptop

superstar

I Love You Mommy
O.G.
Oct 16, 2006
I keep on seeing the ads on the tpf for the Sony Vaio laptop. I really like the pink laptop. I tried looking it up, nothing came up with a pink one. Does anyone know the price and where I can get it? Any info will be great.
Thanks.

I have a VAIO and I love it! I was looking for something very sleek and compact and it fits the bill entirely! Great standard videocard too (all the better for staring at purses, m'dear!) :P haha..

you'll get better search results if you type in the model name/number. did you try checking sonystyle.com to find it?

i bought a dell laptop over a year ago, and i researched endlessly on the internet... notebookforums.com was of great help as well.

I also have a Sony Vaio laptop and I love it!! :heart:
I saw somewhere a pink one, but it was after I bought mine (which is silver).
If I knew it before, I would be seriously tempted..

Thank you all for the info. Nice to hear you guys like your notebook. I found out the price is $999.99 on sonystyle.com. I don't know anything about computers, so I don't know if that is a good price.:shrugs:

Thank you all for the info. Nice to hear you guys like your notebook. I found out the price is $999.99 on sonystyle.com. I don't know anything about computers, so I don't know if that is a good price.:shrugs:

I had noticed it as well!! LOL The pink immediately got my attention.

The $1K is just the basic starting price. I just went through and built one and it was $1,500. I added quite a bit of stuff though. I can't seem to find information about the video card though and that's important to me as I love to play games. I had asked for a Voodoo Envy computer in fushia for Christmas and when built it is was closer to $3K so Dh would probably be very happy with this!