Best Evening/Night-Out Monogram Shoulder Purse?

I personally do not go out much, but just curious... what is the best evening/night-out monogram SHOULDER purse that can be used for dinners out or nights out (bars, clubs, lounge, dancing) and that is at the same time, roomy and big enough for all of the essentials (keys, wallet, cell phone, make-up case, camera, pepper spray/mace, hand lotion, gum/mints, e.t.c.)?

I personally do not go out much, but just curious... what is the best evening/night-out monogram SHOULDER purse that can be used for dinners out or nights out (bars, clubs, lounge, dancing) and that is at the same time, roomy and big enough for all of the essentials (keys, wallet, cell phone, make-up case, camera, pepper spray/mace, hand lotion, gum/mints, e.t.c.)?

first i'd say all you need is the pochette, but if you're going to carry that much i'd say the Popincourt haut. It has a size which you can face to the front of you, keeping things safe.
No worries if you have to put it down as the bottom is Mono :smile: no naked leather to worry about.

That's a lot of stuff!
I think I could fit all that into my Sologne, if there were hardly any makeup, like one lipstick and a powder compact only. And a small travel size hand lotion. Not sure about the camera though.
Sologne.jpg

first i'd say all you need is the pochette, but if you're going to carry that much i'd say the Popincourt haut. It has a size which you can face to the front of you, keeping things safe.
No worries if you have to put it down as the bottom is Mono :smile: no naked leather to worry about.

I think a Pochette is all you really need :yes: Esp. if you're going to a club

i dont like this one as much as the croissant or recital (love those raspberry linings!), but maybe the tikal pm?

i also like the marelle mm...very unique shape!!