Kellybag Pricing

Kellybag

O.G.
Mar 9, 2006
I have been noticing many members want to know recent prices around the globe. If you know very recent prices on a certain size and leather combo please post. This may help another member. Thank you!

If anyone ever sees a 28 in togo or clemence could you please check the price for me:tender: ...I never, ever see them and I would love to know how much...for planning purposes! :flowers: :flowers: Thanks!

In NYC in September
25 cm togo retourne $4475

In NYC in October
28 cm box retourne $5900
I have seen togo kelly in blue jean 28cm for $6450 pretax:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: ! SA was kind of surprised as well and double checked the price. It was indeed $6450 before tax!!!!!!!!!!!

Togo 25cm bicolor for $5050 before tax (a while ago....I don't remember which month...)

I have seen togo kelly in blue jean 28cm for $6450 pretax:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: ! SA was kind of surprised as well and double checked the price. It was indeed $6450 before tax!!!!!!!!!!!

Togo 25cm bicolor for $5050 before tax (a while ago....I don't remember which month...)

Aspen, was it Sellier?
Otherwise, that sounds like WAY too much! I just held a 32cm BJ Retourne Togo last week for $5900 pre tax. :confused1: :confused1:

how on earth can a smaller bag in togo cost just $200 less then a bigger bag in chevre? i tell you, i can take the prohibitively high price tags, but when they're inconsistent or don't seem to make sense, that makes me :confused1: .