Vernis: New Colors? Or being discontinued?

rishin

O.G.
Jul 25, 2006
So I spoke with my SA today and I was asking about new vernis colors (after not being able to find anything here on the board haha) and if and when they are coming out (the ones available now dont float my boat :P ) with new colors. Now he seems to think that it will be discontinued soon. And the chances are greater now becuase the quality of the patent leather isnt so good he says, they get many complaints and the leather wears quite fast and the light colors have discoloration and pick up ink etc. from print and other things. Complaints overall have been especially bad this past year (overall quality on all products hasnt been as good as the past, cheaper materials AND on top of that price increases! :wtf: ) apparantly as well (well I had to exchange THREE of my groom items :Push: so that just shows ya) So anyways does anyone know about a discontinuation or if not, new colors? :flowers:

So I spoke with my SA today and I was asking about new vernis colors (after not being able to find anything here on the board haha) and if and when they are coming out (the ones available now dont float my boat :P ) with new colors. Now he seems to think that it will be discontinued soon. And the chances are greater now becuase the quality of the patent leather isnt so good he says, they get many complaints and the leather wears quite fast and the light colors have discoloration and pick up ink etc. from print and other things. Complaints overall have been especially bad this past year (overall quality on all products hasnt been as good as the past, cheaper materials AND on top of that price increases! :wtf: ) apparantly as well (well I had to exchange THREE of my groom items :Push: so that just shows ya) So anyways does anyone know about a discontinuation or if not, new colors? :flowers:

Have not heard ANYTHING about the line being discontinued but we are talking in another thread about the new color coming out a red color.

Sometimes SA's talk out of their booties so I don't always believe them! LOL :roflmfao:

Lol ya^^!
They don't know for sure so they give you some story haha.
Anyway there is a red coming out for sure called Pomme or something?
I was hoping for a black. I wish they'd surprise everyone and do that as well.

Lol ya^^!
They don't know for sure so they give you some story haha.
Anyway there is a red coming out for sure called Pomme or something?
I was hoping for a black. I wish they'd surprise everyone and do that as well.

Ohh I sooo want black as well. I would love to have a black malibu street. Maybe in the fall!?! *hopes*

Hmmm, so all we have left are 2 colours now with framboise gone, I am suprised they wont have mroe than one color coming out, BTW thanks guys, I WAS SO worried it might have been true, will the red discolor? or is that only light bags?

If you get newsprint up against most any color, it will discolor. But I have the new(er) red and it's held up just fine. I think the red that's coming out will actually be a bit darker.