My first and last Coach bag

eLVee Me

princess
Nov 19, 2006
A Valentine's gift from my B/F last year.
Limited Edition, my favorite Coach of all time..I've upgraded since to LV..but this one I will NEVER sell!!!

pix06321.jpg

beautiful bag! and you're right it's very limited -- that is the only thing i like/dislike about coach.

like because the thought of it being very few is great.

dislike because they never put those bags in the catalog (for good reason i understand) but at least they should have a book of every style, not just the main ones in some sort of book? the current assortment, CBSR, and even the TOT sometimes just isn't good enough.

A Valentine's gift from my B/F last year.
Limited Edition, my favorite Coach of all time..I've upgraded since to LV..but this one I will NEVER sell!!!

pix06321.jpg

This bag is from the 03 holiday collection. That year only black and gold came out. In 04 they added the pink, and in 05 the lavender. This year it's back to black and gold in a larger print.

beautiful bag! and you're right it's very limited -- that is the only thing i like/dislike about coach.

like because the thought of it being very few is great.

dislike because they never put those bags in the catalog (for good reason i understand) but at least they should have a book of every style, not just the main ones in some sort of book? the current assortment, CBSR, and even the TOT sometimes just isn't good enough.
but..that's how my b/f surprised me cause I had marked the page in the catalog..
:smile: