Does anybody have information?

Smoothoprter

Mon for short
O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
Hi, please forgive me if this has been discussed in another thread, but does anybody have any information about this Coach Clutch?

The picture is from the December issue of Vogue. The description only says Coach leather clutch with silver and crystal strap (or something like that). I called the Coach 800 number but they didn't have any information yet.

Any information would be appreciated (price, where I can find it, etc.)

CoachClutch.jpg

haha I was just about to say this!! they cant be coach right (or are they??)!! much to classy and expensive!! what designer are they?

According to Vogue, the shoes are Salvatore Ferragamo platforms and retail for $1,800.

Here's the exact description from Vogue regarding the clutch (which isn't much):

Coach clutch with crystal chain (566)262-2440.

I keep checking the Coach website hoping it pops up. The customer service rep at Coach said it could be limited to a specific department store and may not show up on the Coach website so she recommend I also call back.

Its a Zoe...the mags get stuff early...the dec "o" also had a FABULOUS coach stripe sweater not yet showing online and the girls in the store I was in tonight didn't know about it...Retail was listed as like $1300.