MJ Stam as a classic?

pixel

Jun 30, 2006
Hi all,
I've just missed out on my White Chanel.. :crybaby: So I' m thinking about buying a MJ Black Stam. :love: Now all I need is some ideas on what and how you wear your Stam... and do you think it will stand the test of time as a classic bag? Thankx.

Yes I think it's a very classically shaped bag. What size stam were you thinking about? The regular or baby?

I think the baby is great for a night out. I think the regular can be used both for day and evening and you even have that option of taking the chain off if that's "too much" for an event.

Pixel, I'm having the same dilemma. I've always wanted a classic flap Channel because it is classy and has staying power (although the style doesn't really excite me that much even though I think it's very nice). On the other hand, I quite like the black baby stam (but not 100% in love either). Last weekend, I actually purchased the stam (but still in the back of my mind thinking "it's the Channel I've always wanted"). Now that I've bought the stam, I'm wondering if I'll still want a Channel in the end. I really don't want to spend money on two bags. Is this how you feel? Do you think that you will end up buying both in the end if you start with a stam now? I have 21 days left to decide whether I should keep or refund my stam. Tell me what you think please.