Michigan Meet!

Looking for a group of people to get together and take a trip down to somerset for some shopping, just let me know what days work best! We could grab lunch and then do a little shopping..

That would be so much fun! DH and I were just there last weekend and it snowed so hard we had to get a room and stay over (we live over near Lake Mi) If it's enough in advance so I can plan I would love to meet up.

Sounds great to me! We have a GC for a free nights stay at a cute little lodge on a lake just north of where Sommerset is so that will work out perfect.

I live in West Michigan but DH and I are always talking about visiting Somerset. I haven't been there in years! I will try and stay in touch. The weather had better turn soon. I had a pedicure last weekend on Saturday and then it snowed on Sunday! Agh!

I live in West Michigan but DH and I are always talking about visiting Somerset. I haven't been there in years! I will try and stay in touch. The weather had better turn soon. I had a pedicure last weekend on Saturday and then it snowed on Sunday! Agh!

Hey Rachel I'm in Kalamazoo!! I'd love to meet up sometime if your close by:smile: