Playing with straps! Creative LV strap ideas

skinny 52

Jan 3, 2009
Anyone else creatively attach different LV straps to different LV bags, pochettes etc? If so what do you do? I purchased a Stephen strap with the tortoise and attached it to my MM denim blue neo cabby instead of the original one and love the look. Also makes it longer. Fun! What do you do?

i also what to know as im thinking of getting a pochette, i think i remember an old thread from sweetpurple when she attached a strap to a cosmetic bag?? hang on i will have a look for it

i've attached the "Adjustable Natural Cowhide Shoulder Strap", J52315, to my Roses pochette... (here, at Death Valley, CA)..
IMG_1745.jpg

and i've posted this before, but just for reference ~ my Galliera PM with the "Bandouliere VVN Regl.2.5", J00109..
galliera2.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: BagLady14
Both your strap photos look very good. I like the effect of the shorter strap hanging down. I also clasp my blue denim pochette plate over the florentine waist strap to hold essentials when I will be out and about and need hands free and to carry little. It sits very cutely on the hip. More...

I've also worn my rose pochette like eurogirrl. I sometimes take my Trevi PM shoulder strap and attached it to my damier speedy 30. I tried putting my damier adjustable strap on my speedy30 but it looks likes it's too big on me to be worn crossbody.

In ref. to: Eurogirrl --- The Gallieria pm with the long strap - NOT a good look IMHO - degrades the look intrinsic to GALLIERA: hip and slouchy is the look (with a thick, short strap)!!!

Last edited:
In ref. to: Eurogirrl --- The Gallieria pm with the long strap - NOT a good look IMHO - degrades the look intrinsic to GALLIERA: hip and slouchy is the look (with a thick, short strap)!!!

hello Sassy Sue.. i respectfully accept your opinion... there's no need to 'shout' with 3 exclamation points.. ;)
to each his own..
i mostly do wear it with the short strap.. but i like to have it as an option more than anything, as i have 3 kids to attend to and need my hands free sometimes..
(here's another visual, for those who like to 'see' how both straps hang)
gallieragallery-1.jpg

Last edited:
However you feel comfortable carrying your bag, additional strap of not, go for it. I think its nice to ber able to mix and match it up! Makes you and be mag more unique. Even if some people dont agree or like it!!

i've attached the "Adjustable Natural Cowhide Shoulder Strap", J52315, to my Roses pochette... (here, at Death Valley, CA)..
IMG_1745.jpg

and i've posted this before, but just for reference ~ my Galliera PM with the "Bandouliere VVN Regl.2.5", J00109..
galliera2.jpg

Eurogirrl, You are a total fashionplate! Love everything you do with your bags. Love both these looks. You are very classy.

Excuse me but you have 3 children! WHAT!!! You have the bod of a 20 year old! (And yes, I am screaming!)

Reactions: LVLovingLady