Realdealcollection or anns fabulous finds, which has a quicker turnaround?

I've traded a bag in with RDC and noticed my trade in was posted approx 4 weeks after I mailed it.

Good thread! least now we know what to expect when consigning our bags and be prepared to wait. I must say Corey is great to deal with. :tup:

I just heard through the grapevine that corey has hired more people and will be listing bags quickly and also communicating more with her buyer/seller base through email announcements! yay!! For me, the fact that she's accurate about condition to a fault means people trust her and always go back to her to buy. That counts a lot for me.

so far, communication with Corey has been great! I think it's worth it to consign with RDC because of her popularity. It may take her longer to list bags because she has more to list, but the more consignors means the more buyers. Also, I think the design of her website and the fact that it's exclusively Balenciaga is great.

This is a good thread for me right now, because i'm in the process of dealing with Corey for the first time. So far, so good!

I have consigned stuff with Erica, Corey (RDC) and Patricia (Constylement). All are excellent to work with and work with you to figure out what to list the item at.

I just recently sent a whole bunch of stuff to Corey and they took a bit to get onto the website but one item has already sold and I think the others will sell in no time. With RDC and Constylement you get 70% of the profits, which is good in my opinion.

i've noticed the listing pace has already picked up!!
erica is very nice, but i have to say that i don't always get the quick responses that i do from corey...and imho, corey has more accurate pics and better policies than all others with regard to returns and credits...

^^ True about the returns and credits. RDC's return policy allows for store credit, which is good enough for me unless I felt the bag was hugely mis-described (and returned for this reason.)

I love the trade-in with RDC, but the bags take a while to be listed. So whenever I send a bag in, I always to trade-in so that I don't have to wait for the bags to be listed, kwim?

^^^If it sold that long ago I would email RDC and ask when a check will be mailed, they will email you back pretty quickly. I had the same issue not long ago and they answered back within a day.

i've noticed the listing pace has already picked up!!
erica is very nice, but i have to say that i don't always get the quick responses that i do from corey...and imho, corey has more accurate pics and better policies than all others with regard to returns and credits...

Oh yeah I totally agree with you. Corey has the best descriptions of her bags, you really know what you are getting. I pretty much only deal with RDC, I completely trust her and I really like that you can do a "trade" which other consignors don't do, and I like the "bbag bucks" she offers. Terrific website:smile: