When might next NAP sale be?

Roxane

Horange!
O.G.
Jul 7, 2006
After snagging an Aubergine Paddy from the NAP sale recently, and seeing the small Edith loaf at Aloha Rag is making me itch for more bargain Chloes. Anyone has any idea when NAP usually holds their sales? Would there be a Boxing Day sale?

good question...unfortunately I don't have the answer, but would love to know as well! I also would like to snag a paddy 50% off as many of you pfers did with the last NAP sale! I missed it and I would have loved the dove!!!! :crybaby:

I hope in the New Year, because I am going away over Christmas without internet access... but then, I will be in Milan, so perhaps I don't need the NAP sale? :graucho:

If it is the same as every other year, it will be around the 21st or 22nd of December. They always pop them on just close enough that most people would have purchased all of their christmas pressies, but also with enough time if you are quick to snag some last minute christmas pressies. Last year, a package of mine went missing on the 23rd! they managed to find it and have it delivered on Christmas eve, but I was panicking for a little bit ;)

If you are an EIP, you will get notice the week before and will get 40% off for that week before the general sale.

Thanks for the heads-up Chloe-babe :flowers: I hope I can get in on the sale before I leave for Milan. I guess since I bought from their last sale, I qualify as an EIP?