Anna Wintour's Necklace

jen_sparro

Jen
O.G.
Mar 27, 2009
I just saw The September Issue and I have fallen in love with the crystal necklace that Anna wears throughout the documentary (she wears it in different colours). I would love it if someone could identify it :biggrin: Thanks for any and all help!

Attachments

• 100430_the-feared-and-revered-anna-wintour-in-the-september-issue.jpg
    100430_the-feared-and-revered-anna-wintour-in-the-september-issue.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 9,724
  • AnnaWintour_Oscar_De_La_Renta.jpg
    AnnaWintour_Oscar_De_La_Renta.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 7,294
  • DiddyWintour809.jpg
    DiddyWintour809.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 6,289
Obviously this is her signature piece (along with the tiny cross). She does have other crystal necklaces (a green one) but clearly the orange is her favorite. Who makes her dresses? She wears an awful lot of them?

I'm not 100% if they're gems or crystals but given that she has quite a few in different colours I would've thought they'd be crystal? But if anyone can suggest where they are from that'd be wonderful... I might have to get one made :smile:

I was looking at some necklaces from Cartier the other day and the setting for the stones were almost identical... so I'm wondering if maybe Wintour bought the necklaces there?

Hi! I just saw that movie and am obsessed with that necklace she wears in the movie.

I've searched high and low, and can't find the exact maker of what she wears, but found a similar one, that is probably much more affordable:

READ THE RULES!

I think I want it in the light blue color she wears too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you are right LittleH and popikna! My only query is that the settings seem much more closely set together than the ones I looked at on the H Stern website... not that it matters it is close enough! :P

Thankyou to both of you for the help, and to all the others who have suggested alternatives! :flowers: