stupied question re: let-trade/huang fam.

I'm not super sure but if I recall correctly, I've read somewhere in this forum that the Huang family's merchandise isn't authentic. I wonder this too because their ebay feedback is 100% positive.

Let-trade and the huang family are not the same person at all.

let-trade has a website. I don't think that the huang family has a website.

I never bought from the huang family, I guess everything is authentic. I heard that they are known for recycling pics.

They are also known for overpricing their merchandise.

hunagfamily is NOT let-trade. The huangfamily does sell authentic merchandise...and I think they have finally stopped recycling pics after getting into trouble with ebay. They are overpriced....but typically all their items are brand new!

i'm pretty certain that thehuangfamily and let-trade are not affiliated with each other in any way. they both sell authentic LV, but let-trade is much more affordable, even when they have new/unused merchandise.

the huang family items are usually brand new and/or limited items. Be warn, they are very overpriced. I do not think they are affiliated with Let-Trade. What gave you that impression?

dont you wonder about the huangfamily? why do they always have the same items over and over again especially limited edition items..

I do wonder sometimes. How can they have so many limited edition items. They currently have 3 Cerises Speedy 25. Usually LV puts a limit on how many limited edition each person can purchase and I believe it is usually 1 piece, correct me if I'm wrong here.