Epi Riviera, red as regular handbag?

twinkle.tink

Choose to be happy
O.G.
Sep 19, 2006
Like this bag, even though it is suppose to be a cosmetic case, e-lux still has it with the gold hardware, which I like better than the silver...any thoughts?

p10333132_ph_althero_Red_Silver.jpg

I actually tried this bag on tonight. In the red, no less! I like that the lining is washable. It's a really cute bag. I think it would make a fine day to day bag. I ended up buying the Jasmin, but this one was a contender. It has little elastic like bands inside to hold bottles and brushes and things. It's really pretty IRL.

I actually tried this bag on tonight. In the red, no less! I like that the lining is washable. It's a really cute bag. I think it would make a fine day to day bag. I ended up buying the Jasmin, but this one was a contender. It has little elastic like bands inside to hold bottles and brushes and things. It's really pretty IRL.

Wow, thanks...did it have the gold or silver hardware? Maybe I can get it transfered in to see it in person.

Wow, thanks...did it have the gold or silver hardware? Maybe I can get it transfered in to see it in person.

It had the gold hardware. They didn't have one with the silver yet. I love my black epi jasmin with the silver hardware, but red looks so good with either color hardware. I think to finalize your decision, maybe you should consider which jewelry you wear more often---white gold or yellow gold. Red epi will be my next purchase sometime next year. I went with black for my first epi bag so I could carry it more often. If you get this bag, please post pics for us. Just wait until you see it IRL, it is really pretty.:yes: