Who is going to the outlets on day after Thanksgiving?

minami

Jenn
O.G.
Aug 20, 2006
Hi there !

Just wondering if anyone of you are planning to go as this is my first year in the US sooo was wondering if it was worth it to go as I heard that it may be really crowded? My sis will be in town and I know she wants to go shopping so are the sales really good or it's not worth braving the crowds for??

Thanks! :heart:

OMG I love the crazy shopping. I am trying to convince hubby that we should drive down to Atlantic City as I was alraedy able to get a free room at Borgata for Thanksgiving.

I use to go every year until I started working retail and now I'm the one that has to be at work! I'm not sure how the sales are now but they use to be GREATTTT

NO

I've worked in retail, and I had to be there for those sales.

I'm not the type of person where I'm at the store at 5 am to get this incredible deal on something. If it's not there the next day at noon, the I wasn't meant to have it.

This is a family tradition for me, my mom, and my sister. We get up every day after Thanksgiving at 6:00am and head out to the sales!!! We love it!

hmmm..since this is my first thanksgiving here, I think I will take the risk and go , if it gets too bad...guess we'll just leave..
:yes: pity my poor DH though......

I AM I AM!!! :choochoo:

I can't wait! I will be ready for the adventure....gona go early for parking and have my big cup of coffee ready...Ima need the caffiene rush. haha

FUN FUN FUN!!!

My Whole Life ~ My Sister & I Have Gone Shopping The Day After Thankgiving. We Don't Go To Buy Gifts (Sometimes It Can Get Too Crazy For That).....We Go Just For Fun.

I Actually Like The Day After Christmas Better!!!!!!