Check out my Christian Louboutin peep toes

Kat

Dec 13, 2005
I bought these shoes when I was on vacation a couple of weeks ago. I really LOVE them.:love: I think they look great with jeans but they also look great with a black dress or a red dress. What else do you guys think I can wear them with?

I haven't worn them out yet, but I did wear them around the store and they were very comfortable. I'm really not a shoe person because most shoes hurt my feet. I'm hoping these babies will be different.:P

I know what you mean; I'm not usually a shoe person either, and I usually just opt for comfort, but I've recently fallen in love with Christian Louboutins.

I bought these shoes when I was on vacation a couple of weeks ago. I really LOVE them.:love: I think they look great with jeans but they also look great with a black dress or a red dress. What else do you guys think I can wear them with?

Kat, OMG, I love those CL leopard print shoes:heart: :love: . They're TDF!! Are they comfy?? Oh please model it for us soon:nuts:

i love those peek-a-toe shoes!

not to mention it's a great way to wear the animal print without been drenched in it.

=) i would rock those with the PVC pants kate moss was wearing...and maybe a close to plain fitted white tee...hm...now i'm getting ideas lol.

but that's just me