The Nifty Nomade Club

thereallouis

Sep 13, 2006
I didn't see the Nomade pieces represented so I thought I'd start a club. I would love to see everything out there. :wlae: :wlae: :wlae:

For me, I'm thinking of getting the Nomade Koala Bracelet in Black (Just like Mr. Posh). I haven't seen it in real life but I love my Monogram Glace Force Cuff that I need something else !!

-J

Here's my Nomade Lockit! I love it, but I do wish it had feet.

nomadelockit24F.jpg

Congrats on your nomade lockit ... I adore that bag. I also am puzzled as to why the nomade lockit has no feet on the base yet my suhali one does. How are you finding using the nomade??:love:

Hello shalomjude, thanks! I haven't used it yet--still admiring the perfect leather because I know it won't be so perfect once I start using it! LOL But I accept that it is a "connoisseur's leather" and will scratch and eventually acquire a patina. I heard a rumor that it doesn't darken, but will lighten with use? Interesting. In any case, I love it whether it has feet or not. I even asked if LV would put feet and the sales associates said no. =(

Hello shalomjude, thanks! I haven't used it yet--still admiring the perfect leather because I know it won't be so perfect once I start using it! LOL But I accept that it is a "connoisseur's leather" and will scratch and eventually acquire a patina. I heard a rumor that it doesn't darken, but will lighten with use? Interesting. In any case, I love it whether it has feet or not. I even asked if LV would put feet and the sales associates said no. =(

I heard that too BUT I compared one of the new lockits to a display model and found that the older one had become a tad darker. I also asked them too about placing feet on it and had the same response. I just adore that bag:love:

Shalomjude, I'm glad to hear that! I'll start using mine soon. LV's supposed to come out w/ some kind of Nourishing Cream, right? I'd love to have that as soon as possible to buff out superficial scratches.

Crochet, have you fondled any Nomade bags at the store yet? Yummmm... I'm still admiring its newness and perfection before I finally break it in. It's a great bag to have while I dream of a Barenia Birkin 30 or Kelly 32 one day--one of my long-term Hermes goals. ;)