Juicy Couture Bracelet Size

madison!

Jul 14, 2009
Anyone have problems with the bracelet length being too long? My grandmother just bought me the beautiful Small antique bracelet as seen in the Fall 2009 catalog but when I put it on, it's a bit long.

I dunno... what should I do?? Can Juicy alter the length or should I return it?

Hmm, is it this one?
10591-989231-d.jpg

If you're familiar with jewelry making, you may be able to take the toggle off and add on your own clasp. Since it's not real gold, you can use clasps that you can buy at craft stores.

Yep, it's that one :smile:

I've decided I'm going to keep it. Yeah, it's a bit big but it's not TOO big. I looked at the models wearing JC bracelets and they seem a bit big too so...

yeah that is so cute. I was thinking of getting it myself and the juicy charm bracelet is loose on me though...but it is a comfortable loose and doesn't fall off my hand or anything. Good decision in keeping it though!

yeah that is so cute. I was thinking of getting it myself and the juicy charm bracelet is loose on me though...but it is a comfortable loose and doesn't fall off my hand or anything. Good decision in keeping it though!

You should totally get it! It's cute and vintage looking (I guess that's why they named it the antique bracelet lol!) and it goes really well with my floral shirts and solid sweaters.

It's loose on me as well, but it doesn't fall off my hand. It's hard to squeeze my hand through it too so it's not so bad!

There's a matching necklace too but the designs on the necklace don't stand out as much

i have an average wrist, but i find a lot of juicy bracelets are tight on me. like i normally wear a size 7-7.5" but some juicy bracelets are tight. not sure why. the blooming bracelets are exact fit and they fit great, which are the ones i wear most.

ilove$: Sorry, this is the only Juicy couture bracelet I have! Try asking the sales people who work at the store.

alliemia: I have a tiny wrist lol. I dunno... I'm really skinny. Born skinny and have a good metabolism. I never really gain weight