I need a amazing conditioner for my bleached hair!

audioX

Aug 29, 2009
I have long bleach blonde hair and I hate haveing product in it... I don't like greasy hair... ideally I just shampoo and condition, but lately I've noticed my hair is quite frizzy and dry.

Can you please recommend a good conditioner?

Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose - I SWEAR by this! No silicones either, which can lock out moisture from your hair! Easily found at Whole Foods or natural food stores

I read excellent reviews about Loreal Ever Pure (sulfate free) deep conditioning treatments. I just bought one and I'm very pleased with it. I bought the smoothing one and it smells wonderful and makes my hair super-soft. It's a good buy for a drug store brand.

I have fine , bleached hair and my favorite is Purology - purple line. I also recommend using a good blowdryer - I use T3. Switching to both made a huge difference in my hair - I almost have no split ends . Now I get my hair cut every 10 weeks vs 5, even though I get my hair colored every 5 weeks.

Products I tried : BB, Kerastase, Fekkai, Matrix, Biolage, all over the counter products. All of them were too havy for my hair and Purology seems to give my hair just enough moisture.

Goldwell color glow fluid live blond in platinum is great. It is a moisturer and color brilliance product that makes your hair soft. You leave in in after you shampoo your hair. It has a violet tint so it gets rid of any brassy color too.

I don't color my hair, but I have very coarse chemically relaxed hair that was literally like straw and was breaking off everywhere! Somebody recommended the It's a 10 hair mask and leave-in and I LOVE them! Super soft, silky hair now with no greasies or flatness. It is my HG hair product!

If you're looking for something cheap, Aussie 3-minute Miracle. I use it twice a week in place of my regular conditioner and my hair is in amazing condition, compared to how it was before I started using it.