I just pre-ordered a.....

h82bl82

Cindy
O.G.
Dec 11, 2007
...Gunmetal Second Skin! I had to check to see when shipment was expected and was totally relieved it wasn't until mid-October. Need to sneak these babies inside, you know. LOL, doesn't help that our UPS man, nice man that he is, HONKS his horn before he backs into our driveway. I mean like a huge brown truck isn't obvious enough!!! LOL:graucho:

Do you know if MHB sends out a shipping notice with tracking info on pre-orders? I mean I need to find a way for Hubs to NOT be home when the UPS truck comes blasting onto our property as much as possible.

YAY!!!

When the bags come in, you will get a shipping notification that will have tracking info of the shipment...

The only time I have not gotten tracking from MHB, was when they had a bag shipped to me directly from Tano instead of them...

These reveals are going to be AWSOME!!!

Voo..what if Second Skin arrives the day after you leave for FL and sits and waits all alone for you to get back????

:shocked: :shocked: I'll throw up.

No actually, if it doesn't arrive before 10/9 I'll tell MHB to hold it til 10/13 and I'll just have to live thru it hahaha I suspect Hub will have me sufficiently distracted on our lil trip :blush:

Well...and you would have something to look forward to...I always hate returning from a trip...having a new, much anticipated bag to come home to would be awesome...

YAY!!!

When the bags come in, you will get a shipping notification that will have tracking info of the shipment...

The only time I have not gotten tracking from MHB, was when they had a bag shipped to me directly from Tano instead of them...

These reveals are going to be AWSOME!!!

Thanks for the heads up on this. Hopefully it'll ship directly from MHB instead of Tano.

OOOOOOOO exciting @ h8! I can't wait to see more pics of the gunmetal but I have a feeling I might have a seizure if I see pics of azurite... that's one of my fav leather/color combos I've seen for this season... *sigh*

OOOOOOOO exciting @ h8! I can't wait to see more pics of the gunmetal but I have a feeling I might have a seizure if I see pics of azurite... that's one of my fav leather/color combos I've seen for this season... *sigh*

I gave serious thought to azurite but being I have several blue bags already I thought I was ready for something different.