I did something stupid today!

latinmalemodel

Je Aime Vuitton
O.G.
Nov 15, 2006
i just came form my local lv store and bought a monogram key and change holder but now i want the one with the groom :crybaby: im so mad at my self :cursing: ugh am i the only one that regrets not getting the more expensive one?
i got the regular can vas because it was cheeaper and and it doesn't hide the lv logo and because i used to have one and lost it and because of the wear im used to getting on them and i didn't get the groom because i got afraid it would get dirty and its more expensive but now i want it :sad: :crybaby: i don't know what to do should i keep the regular canvas or should i get the yellow groom?

xo

I would return the Monogram Canvas Cles and get the Groom Cles. :yes:

I regret buying my Pocket Agenda... I now want a Porte Valeurs or a Yen Holder since both can actually hold bills.

i just came form my local lv store and bought a monogram key and change holder but now i want the one with the groom :crybaby: im so mad at my self :cursing: ugh am i the only one that regrets not getting the more expensive one?
i got the regular can vas because it was cheeaper and and it doesn't hide the lv logo and because i used to have one and lost it and because of the wear im used to getting on them and i didn't get the groom because i got afraid it would get dirty and its more expensive but now i want it :sad: :crybaby: i don't know what to do should i keep the regular canvas or should i get the yellow groom?

xo
if you can afford the one you really want..I say go back and exchange it. After all...thats what buying Louie is all about...bringing you joy and happiness...;)

i love you guys, first thing tomorow morning im getting the groom!!!:wlae: :yahoo: :happydance:
p.s. thats not me in my avatar its a dior homme model i wish i looked like that though!

and my SA said my Mage will be in my hands by the end of the month!!!:drool: :drool: :drool:

xo

The groom will chip and scratch, just so you know, it's not gonna wear like the regular mono, but it's really cute and limited.... it's a totally different deal than the mono; I have the ronde, but don't use it for everyday...