Pictures-Only, No Striptease ~ Poppy Signature Groovy & Soho Scarf Print Pony

hunnyplaya

soon-to-be peach
O.G.
May 17, 2009
ENJOY the reveal!

The Groovy
(Style #13833 - Silver/Black/Black - USD198.00)

28082009006.jpg

Shoulder strap

28082009007.jpg

Crossbody strap

28082009008.jpg

Front pocket with magnetic closure

28082009009.jpg

Lining & inside pockets (1 open pocket + 1 zip pocket)

28082009010.jpg

Creed

28082009011.jpg

Plastic and leather hangtags

28082009013.jpg

Bottom pleated corner

28082009016.jpg

Soho Scarf Print Pony
(Style #F98661 - Multicolor - USD38.00)

The side with old school Cs print

28082009017.jpg

The side with diagonal lines

28082009018.jpg

Cs print & diagonal lines side by side

28082009020.jpg

The Groovy is super cute IMO. She's the perfect small-to-medium shoulder and crossbody bag :biggrin: It's occay that you didn't get the scarf before. You might be able to buy it at $9.99 or a little extra since it's not all that new anymore. I paid full price for mine (I didn't really have a choice and I don't shop on the bay).

The Groovy is so cute! And the scarf looks hot on the bag...I'm kicking myself for not getting it the last time I was at the outlet! Enjoy your new goodies!!

That bag is So cute, Congrats!!

BTW, is there anyway you can post modeling pics or, even pics of this bag next to something else for size reference? I was thinking of getting this bag one of these days but, I'm not sure if the size of it would be right for me.

cz I am so glad it did!! I almost thought I won't be getting any new Coach this month due to the postponed meeting between me and my regular online seller.

So what do you think of the Groovy and Soho pony combo? :graucho:
They are so cute together! I love the POP of colors against the black. And the soho scarf fits well with the Poppy style.

It's kind of hard for me to make modelling pictures cause my camphone's picture quality sucks big time and I don't own a digital cam anymore. Name a few things that you might want me to use for the size comparison and I'll try to look for those things and take you some pictures :smile:

Edit: If you have a Coach boutique near you, go try the bag on and you will have a better feel. That's exactly what I did before I ordered it from my regular online seller (my local FPs didn't have the black one, that's why). I had to see for myself that it looks good on me and if I like the size.

That bag is So cute, Congrats!!

BTW, is there anyway you can post modeling pics or, even pics of this bag next to something else for size reference? I was thinking of getting this bag one of these days but, I'm not sure if the size of it would be right for me.