Have you ever heard of the Parker Zip Satchel?

Luv2Shop1

California Dreaming
O.G.
Aug 8, 2009
I ran across the Parker Zip Satchel on the Nordstrom website...

It's available in Brass / Garnet and Silver / Black...$358

# 36" convertible and detachable shoulder strap
# 13" handles with 6" drop
# 10 (L) x 7 1/2 (H) x 3 1/2 (W)
# Style No: 14155

Last edited:
I saw this bag at Dillard's a few days ago but didn't know what it was. It looked like Parker leather, but I'd never seen the style. Good to finally know what it is.

I've seen that one in the Niagara Falls outlet last time I was there. I actually came in to buy a Parker op art satchel but they don't have it..so cute..oh well maybe soon

2r4qtf6.jpg

Hi,
I have seen it IRL!!! It is a pretty purple/plum color! I actually bought it because I wanted something different. I ended up bringing it back to Nordstrom because I am not a big fan of the Parker Leather. I also thought the main opening was small. I decided I wanted a little bigger purse. I ended up exchanging it for the Madison Julianne in Black w/brass hardware!

Lynne :smile:

Yes I saw this in Macy's the other day! I seriously thought it was a larger version of the clutch they made, but I checked the tag and that's exactly what it is. I only saw the OP art versions at Macy's, but they may have the leather ones as well (I just wasn't paying close enough attention). Now I'm interested in this bag on top of the dozens of other things I want to get next month! Haha!

I saw this at Nordstroms....it is a very tiny bag...smaller than I thought from reading the measurements. I was not too impressed by it. The style of the body looked awkward with the Parker straps...too structured or something was not quite right. Like the Brooke, the hardware on this was very bright. The good news for my wallet is that I am going to pass on this!

I saw this at Nordstroms....it is a very tiny bag...smaller than I thought from reading the measurements. I was not too impressed by it. The style of the body looked awkward with the Parker straps...too structured or something was not quite right. Like the Brooke, the hardware on this was very bright. The good news for my wallet is that I am going to pass on this!

I saw this at Macy's yesterday and I thought it was super small too. It looked a little old fashioned but I was excited to see new Parkers as I really like this line.