3. Garcon Turnlock Trench
4. Corinne Studded Heel
5. Curio Fringed Boot
6. Ecrit Wedge
7. Cinder Dress
8. Cambria Skirt
9. New cuffs & clyde tassels

That's all... For now.
I'm not ordering yet, I can wait until November. Hopefully nothing on my list will get sold out!

Black or Olive Biblio; Celinas (hoping for Aubergine and Olive) and Ramones (Cognac? ****ake? no idea yet); the Bibliotheque Shift in black.

I would love to get the Alice dress, but I have no idea where I'd wear it, and I have got to stop buying things for the glamorous life I do not lead.

Already ordered the Plum Yoko and a ruby Ramone(50% off code! Whee)

Waiting for a pre-sale, although I may get the Biblio with my groupons. Or if the Biblio doesn't live up to expectations, I'll probably go with either a Trophy Satchel or a Franklin Flap bag.

The Emile Clutch wallet, too, but I can wait for an end-of-season sale on that. If there's a fantastic sale on clothes before the holidays, I'll probably cave on more of that than on bags. The Arbus dress is so lovely-- but where the heck am I going to wear all this silk? Trader Joes? The library??

Gee, it's pretty obvious I haven't been giving this much thought, isn't it? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
In no particluar order...
thames dress
black bibliotheque dress (if they make it!)
yoko dress
zodiac dress
cinder dress
trophy satchel in grape shine
biblio in...black? grape? olive? I don't know!!!
grape shine havana. or yam shine. or both. or shiitake?
or skip havana and get a clara hobo
yves in...cognac?
pleasure slim cuff
celina cuffs in anything fun
kin belt

and come superduper sale time I can see falling for
corinne & tallulah

Black Biblio
Olive Biblio
Yam Shine Trophy
Grey Shine Trophy Satchel
Aubergine Franklin
Yam Burke Satchel (Reminds me so of the Pallenburg)
Cognac Yves (My Farrow is so sad being a lonely only. Cognac...wowza!)

I know this is a long list, but I have pretty much abstained from the SS line - just the 2 trophy bags. And, possibly a Zephyr if it ever arrives...

And, I'm with Paelaf... come superduper discount time... its the Tallulah for a fun change. Really like the look of the Talitha Clutch, but appparently that is only going to be in the black/purple combo instead of the all cognac they showed in the LB. So, yep, my "stretch and break out of my routine bag" will probably be the Tallulah. I've decided I really need to get one bag each season that is way departed from my norm and give it a try. This season was the Black Zephyr... if it ever arrives. So edgy. So not me.

Hmmm -- I'm still learning a lot about what bags work best for me and my non-glamourous lifestyle. (going out to dinner tonight and discovered that my feet were sooo dirty from tramping around the construction site in birks that I couldn't even scrub the dirt off and had to go pay for an industrial strength emergency pedi.)

I like the Yves in Cognac but would love to see it modeled or something. Interested a little bit in the trophy satchel and wondering about that braided strap and how comfy or not it might be. And no idea if I would like any of the shiny leathers. Feel like I need to branch out and get something in a colour so maybe an olive biblio would fit the bill.

I want to wait for a sale for sure. And wait until I see some other pics.

My HH Wishlist (are they ever coming?):
Black or Olive Biblio and Grey Trophy Satchel and
some cuffs.

The cuffs I can wait to get for Christmas, but if the bags don't come out
for pre-order soon, all my fall bag money may be spent!!

If I can survive the CS issues;)

I already ordered:

Michelle Scarf
Emile Passcase
Sophie Cardcase

Still Want:

Trophy Satchel in Purple
Biblio in Olive or Black
Ramones in Grey, Olive and Yam
Pleasure Cuff in Purple
Kentucky Vest but only on a really, really good sale!
Tallulah in Purple - again, only on a good sale