BBag and Chloe gal obsessing about...

redney

Lovin' Life!
O.G.
Apr 21, 2006
this gorgeous Prada Chevron!!! I saw it in this exact steel gray in duty-free in the Hong Kong airport on Sunday. I'm having a tough time justifying this much money for one bag (it was US $1700ish there)....but dang it was gorgeous and SO SOFT......:love:

anyone have it? thoughts about it????

Prada handbags and purses

i prefer the brown version myself. it shows of the texture better i think. and in terms of style, i prefer the brown gauffre'an and the antic cervo brown deer skin with burned edges.

I too prefer the brown version and have this one.
pra162w-br3620_p.jpg

I agree with you that it's unbelievably soft. I was surprised by that. I love everything about this bag. I started out hating it the first time I saw it, but I just love it now. The only problem I have with this one is that it's too big. Enormous! Doesn't look that way in the picture, but when I put it on I'm dwarfed next to it, and I'm not puny!

is it as large as the hobo-tote cross styled cervo antic deer skin? that hobo also looks deceivingly small in pics but, whoa! when i saw it in real life. i like large bags :yes:

decophile, do you have a pic of you carrying that bag of yours?

is it as large as the hobo-tote cross styled cervo antic deer skin? that hobo also looks deceivingly small in pics but, whoa! when i saw it in real life. i like large bags :yes:

decophile, do you have a pic of you carrying that bag of yours?
I'll post a modeling pic tonight. :yes:

Ok, redney, finally took pics. Here is my ginormous chevron bag.

Attachments

• abag 001.jpg
    abag 001.jpg
    166.2 KB · Views: 70
  • abag 003.jpg
    abag 003.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 54
  • abag 005.jpg
    abag 005.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 50
^^^Thanks, Deco!! :flowers:

Wow!!! Your bag is gorgeous and it looks GREAT on you!!! :tender: I love the shape and color!! Thanks so much for posting it!!
I'm glad you like it too. I think the leather is extraordinarily exquisite. And I love the antiqueing on the color. Just wish it was a tad smaller. But I still love it. :heart:

hey redney, i have a version of this bag, the one with a zip top and has the shape of a fendi spy bag, if you know what i mean. it was over $2k... i thought it was too expensive for prada, but i do love this bag... it's so soft. it's the steel grey color which i love b/c i don't have the color. the SA loved it, and apparently people are buying it... i got the last one in the grey color... the next day i went back to the boutique to exchange a key ring that the SA mistakenly gave me the wrong style, and another customer came in asking for the exact bag i bought. so i just went "whew", i luckily was able to purchase it.