Does USPS Priority Mail International Flat Rate Envelope go through Parcel Force UK?

chloehandbags

ChloéClutchCollector
O.G.
Mar 23, 2006
I know these services do:

Global Express Guaranteed,

Express Mail International,

USPS Global Priority Mail.

So, they're the ones to definitely avoid, if at all possible - but have no clue about the service in the title, I'm afraid? :shrugs:

Also, does anyone know about any other US (or other International) services that go through the dreaded Parcel Force? So I can ask sellers to please avoid them! :biggrin:

Thanks, in advance, for any info you can give me! :flowers:

'dreaded Parcel Force?'
Have you had a bad experience with them?

I've had something delivered to me through Parcel Force from Japan and it got to me with no trouble at all (even with the Bank Holiday)

So, are you saying NOT to go with Global Express Guaranteed/Express Mail International/USPS Global Priority Mail as well? The reason I ask is because I'm having a bag shipped to me from HK

PS I have no idea if USPS Priority Mail International Flat rate envelope goes through Parcel Force UK - sorry hun. Too many variations of shipments my head is going to explode. lol

'dreaded Parcel Force?'

Yes, terrible! Don't get me started, cookie! :nuts:

There's a thread, somewhere, where I posted about it (not a thread started by me, BTW).

I've had something delivered to me through Parcel Force from Japan and it got to me with no trouble at all (even with the Bank Holiday)

So, are you saying NOT to go with Global Express Guaranteed/Express Mail International/USPS Global Priority Mail as well? The reason I ask is because I'm having a bag shipped to me from HK

Well, if you've already had a good experience, maybe they're OK in your area? So I wouldn't worry about it. :nogood: :smile:

PS I have no idea if USPS Priority Mail International Flat rate envelope goes through Parcel Force UK - sorry hun. Too many variations of shipments my head is going to explode. lol

LOL! :lol:

Yes, mine too! :biggrin:

'dreaded Parcel Force?'

Yes its strange EMS seem to get through ok, no probelem...even Fed-ex, but coming from the States, they are a law unto them selves:P

^ Oh, OK. :yes:

If that's the case, it pretty much means I can never buy anything big from outside the EU, then. :shrugs:

Unless it's so valuable that it's worth paying for FedEx, or whatever, anyway.

I don't know if it is similar in here in Germany but we have 2 different mail services (or probably better "mail departments"): DHL for packages and "Deutsche Post" for reg. mail (e.g. envelopes, etc)

Global Express Guaranteed, Express Mail International and USPS Global Priority Mail come via DHL.

The Priority Flatrate Envelope comes via "Deutsche Post".

USPS First Class items come via "Deutsche Post" as well, btw. I found that that service is surprisingly cheap and fast for deliveries if you only are expecting something small/cheap :yes:

^ Ah, yes, it could well be similar, here, couldn't it, Kittie?

Only Parce Force, rather than DHL (wish it was DHL!).

Very good info, thanks! :flowers:

The reason I'm asking about this now, BTW, is because I won a really cute little Givenchy Coin Purse from, what seems like, a really wonderful seller and they were going to send it via USPS Priority Mail International Flat Rate Envelope, but because the name was similar to USPS Global Priority Mail, I became a bit paranoid and so, the seller offered to ship it via USPS First Class Registered, instead.

So, glad to hear that First Class is a quick, reliable service (that, almost certainly, won't go through PF!)! :tup:

Last edited:
Well in the UK we also have DHL and UPS, as they are both international you could probably request something be delivered to you by one of these two companies and it wouldn't end up with parcelforce.

^ True, but I'm guessing it would be pretty cost prohibitive for anything that is not quite expensive, wouldn't it?

I wouldn't want to have to pay £50 to ship a £52 coin purse, for example! :lol:

Or even £70 to ship a £200 bag, TBH.

Last edited:
^ Ah, yes, it could well be similar, here, couldn't it, Kittie?

Only Parce Force, rather than DHL (wish it was DHL!).

Very good info, thanks! :flowers:

The reason I'm asking about this now, BTW, is because I won a really cute little Givenchy Coin Purse from, what seems like, a really wonderful seller and they were going to send it via USPS Priority Mail International Flat Rate Envelope, but because the name was similar to USPS Global Priority Mail, I became a bit paranoid and so, the seller offered to ship it via USPS First Class Registered, instead.

So, glad to hear that First Class is a quick, reliable service (that, almost certainly, won't go through PF!)! :tup:

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. To Germany First Class usually takes around a 5-7 days once I even got a little charm within 3 days.