Chanel Jade Polishes! (Green and Rose)

rubyjuls

Rosemary
O.G.
Sep 1, 2007
I am sure most Chanel polish addicts have heard about the Chanel limited edition Jade and Jade Rose polishes that are supposed to be coming out in October? I've been super excited about them.

To my shock when checking out the Chanel website the other day I saw both available for order. I quickly ordered them and the green one arrived today! The rose one should be here tomorrow. They seemed to have vanished from the website as quickly as they appeared. Did anyone else happen upon them and order them?

I'm going to put the green on in a little but here, so shall be back by tomorrow with a picture of that on! :biggrin: Sorry for starting a new thread, but I'm just so darn excited by these two polishes and I never get new Chanel polish colors first, so I need to share my joy.

Pictures! :biggrin:

3861442722_7022150342_o.jpg

3861442806_10a57e549d_o.jpg

3860660179_2581de2f39_o.jpg

Awesome, right? :heart:

The shimmer in it is really cool and depending on how the light hits it you notice it more or less. I think it really makes the polish pretty. I have MAC's Peppermint Patti and was kind of disappointed that it didn't look all that great on me when I tried it on. I think this color is a much more wearable mint green.

The shimmer in it is really cool and depending on how the light hits it you notice it more or less. I think it really makes the polish pretty. I have MAC's Peppermint Patti and was kind of disappointed that it didn't look all that great on me when I tried it on. I think this color is a much more wearable mint green.

I didn't get Mac Pp, didn't think it would look good on me. We have the same coloring and the Chanel looks very pretty on you! I'm gonna stalk Chanels website until I get it :biggrin:

I didn't get Mac Pp, didn't think it would look good on me. We have the same coloring and the Chanel looks very pretty on you! I'm gonna stalk Chanels website until I get it :biggrin:

please PM me if you happen to get it and I will do the same!

I'm so JEALOUS! I absolutely love that it has a slight shimmer. ruby it looks great on you!