Love the GIB color, but I really really want a GIG!

kristinmcd

Sleep With Your Bag?
O.G.
Apr 4, 2008
Is there a glossy ink green out there?? As much as I love the blue, I am a green girl at heart and don't see any greens that are as stunning as that blue.

Anyone have any ideas???

Me..in a few months..me me me..but I need to do a bit more rehoming..one in five out..really..if not more, until I reach my goal..so I'm OK for the GIB that I just did...as of today...but still need to do a major overhaul..but I'm getting there! (Elizat you really inspired me big time sweetie..I'm still a bit under the weather but I will get back to you re: chat.) Plus I have to get back to work once the school season starts..fingers crossed that I will get paid what people still owe me from June..sigh.

But if I could get a bag in the same color as my avatar..Gucci's metallic green..or close to it..or something like a jungle green but softer..I'd be in Hangbag Heaven.

Kristin.....what exactly did Maria mean by "lots of interest"? How many bag's or smalls would it take to get this done? I don't like the Green Crash that BE offered at all..way to blue so I wonder if we need to get everyone on the same page when it comes to the exact green..but thanks for throwing it out there..and thanks Elizat for remembering me..(hug)..I owe I owe..it's off to work I go..and then some.

XOXO
gingey

Gingey, she didn't exactly say how much she would need. Here's her tweet:

hi, that tannery creates bespoke colors, they do require minimuns so taking ideas on what everyone would LOVE to see

So let her know that we want some green glossy!! ;)

Fantasyland...totally..if I had the dinero I would do the 5-6 bags in different styles just by myself once I saw the swatch..not in this lifetime though..it's sooooo not happening.

If Maria could get a sample swatch I think some amigas I know from other forums might be interested..but it has to be just right..and with greens..especially dark greens...well..everyone has slightly different ideas of the blue/yellow ratio. I don't like what I call "holiday green" in bags..not one bit. Just opinion. Heck..a gal can dream though right? Thanks for that..sweetie.

I am a GREEN gal myself! From Kelly to Forrest and you are on point Jane. It could be TDF or totally fugly! Like others I have to wait tile my coffers get refilled but I would totally be up for a GIG!

I just ordered my Mini-E in GIB & can't wait!!!

oooh, emerald with navy suede! Yes, greens are tricky. I would like a lush dark green, but not a black-green. I know dark green is the rage for nail polish. I bet we could find the perfect color, make a swatch of sorts and dispatch to Maria: "this green, please."