So who's responsible for this..?

yep, pp says it's not their error. they just confirm the billing address so we can ship to the address of the card holder.

but the buyer must be extremely busy because she hasn't emailed at all. i usually thought it's the buyer that emails anxiously on when their stuff will get there, but it turns out i'm sitting and anxiously emailing her to get a corrected address and a response from this situation. lol.

i emailed her before i shipped the bag, as i always do to every transaction, asking her to point out any errors with the shipping address if there's any. never heard from her, so i just went along to ship it there, since it was confirmed too. so..

thanks everyone for inputs!

Ellie Mae: "
HM... and add to this the great possibility of a 3rd shipping fee.. the fee to RETURN the item to OP....."

:wtf: i'm getting charged for having the package re-routed to me? USPS does that?! that's crazy ripoff!

yep, pp says it's not their error. they just confirm the billing address so we can ship to the address of the card holder.

but the buyer must be extremely busy because she hasn't emailed at all. i usually thought it's the buyer that emails anxiously on when their stuff will get there, but it turns out i'm sitting and anxiously emailing her to get a corrected address and a response from this situation. lol.

i emailed her before i shipped the bag, as i always do to every transaction, asking her to point out any errors with the shipping address if there's any. never heard from her, so i just went along to ship it there, since it was confirmed too. so..

thanks everyone for inputs!

Ellie Mae: "
HM... and add to this the great possibility of a 3rd shipping fee.. the fee to RETURN the item to OP....."

:wtf: i'm getting charged for having the package re-routed to me? USPS does that?! that's crazy ripoff!

Yes, I have heard of instances of return shipping charges... you will have to wait and see....

if the package is unopened, they won't charge you to return it to you.
if someone opened it, then repacked it or re-taped it, then they will charge return shipping.
any 'refused' packages or undeliverable are free return to return address on package.

I sent a package to a buyer 3 weeks ago and it was undeliverable. She admitted that she didn't update her address on Paypal. So, 2 weeks later I am still waiting for the package to get back to me (this can take 3 weeks, I have been told) and she paid for additional shipping since it was her fault. It's a complete PITA.