Burberry as my real first designer bag?

I bought a Kate Spade used off Ebay. Who even knows now if it was real.

So This is my first big purchase. When I lose 15 more pounds it's my gift to me!

I am a jeans and sweaters type of gal. Atleast right now. I wear lots of neutrals, browns and sometimes black.

I want a purse with some shape to it. Nothing slouchy. I want small. i want classic. I love the classic novacheck. These are similar to what I want. I have seen some smaller ones at the designer shop in my airport (I work there) I can't find them online to put in this thread.

Is Burberry a good choice for a first bag? i want to be able to keep it for years and always be able to pull it out.

I have been drooling over these and others:

Burberry -  Check Shoulder Bag -  Neiman Marcus

Burberry -  Novacheck Tote -  Neiman Marcus

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/c...00149cat000199cat7730736cat8460747cat12220738

Novacheck Tote - I love this tote, pondered buying it but bought a LV instead. Remember, sign up for ****** and then you can save an additional % - buying online from NM. GOOD LUCK!!!

Is Burberry a good choice for a first bag? i want to be able to keep it for years and always be able to pull it out.

Burberry - Check Shoulder Bag - Neiman Marcus

Burberry - Novacheck Tote - Neiman Marcus

Good luck on losing your 15 pounds. The two pictures you posted are nice. However, as far as Burberry for your first bag, I would recommend maybe another brand with more durability. The people I know who have Burberry bags say they don't stand the test of time.

I bought a Kate Spade used off Ebay. Who even knows now if it was real.

So This is my first big purchase. When I lose 15 more pounds it's my gift to me!

I am a jeans and sweaters type of gal. Atleast right now. I wear lots of neutrals, browns and sometimes black.

I want a purse with some shape to it. Nothing slouchy. I want small. i want classic. I love the classic novacheck. These are similar to what I want. I have seen some smaller ones at the designer shop in my airport (I work there) I can't find them online to put in this thread.

Burberry - Check Shoulder Bag - Neiman Marcus

Burberry - Novacheck Tote - Neiman Marcus
Great!!....with reasonable use and treatment these Burb bags will last! Just have enough bags u like to alternate..I don't believe in using any bags to death until they fall apart. Plus I like to use Burberry for the rainy days!!
(Of course can't use my LVs, right?!)
Burberry is a nice classy start to any collection..
Remember..it's you that carries the bag ..not the other way around.

I like both your choices but it depends on how much you carry on a daily basis as fars as size is concerned.

If you take care of it, it should last you.

i :heart: burberry so its a great start =) i personally like the first one but it looks a little big. just to give you a heads up there was a thread in here earlier about burberry outlets in case you want to look for burberry bags at a lower price?