Rachel's Birkins on the Zoe Project

Purrrfect

May 1, 2007
If this has already been asked and answered - I am sorry, but last night on the Rachel Zoe Project, I could not help but notice Rachel's Birkins.

She had two (that I remember) a black and a gold color (I believe it was) does anyone know what sizes and leather they were made of?

If this has already been asked and answered - I am sorry, but last night on the Rachel Zoe Project, I could not help but notice Rachel's Birkins.

She had two (that I remember) a black and a gold color (I believe it was) does anyone know what sizes and leather they were made of?

they looked like 35's she is itty bitty so they look larger on her. the black looked like clemence as it was floopy in some scenes. it seemed to be in every shot at the beginning as it was on the table. front, side, top of the handles...it was always there! don't know on the gold. thought she picked them up one episode last season at decades in la....

Yes, so glad you started this thread. That was the first thing I noticed too! I agree with
Tesi that they looked like 35's. Yep, I'll bet that was the gold that she got at Decades last season.

Here is a pic.

RachelZoeNonPlatforms.jpg

Funny I didn't think about the fact - she is so tiny, anything looks big next to her. hahaha.
Thanks for the info, I might contact Decades, since I am in LA and see if they recall the leather types.

Thanks again.:smile:

I called and I believe he stated they were Tadelakt, does that seem right? - with all the leather knowledge you ladies have...
(Of course he stated - he could not be sure)

Thanks for the pictures.:smile:

I called and I believe he stated they were Tadelakt, does that seem right? - with all the leather knowledge you ladies have...
(Of course he stated - he could not be sure)

Thanks for the pictures.:smile:

i don't think so as they were pre-owned and that is a very new leather (last year). she bought the gold during last season's shows...tadelakt appears similar to box, haven't yet seen any birkins in it....but i have "seen" two kellys. cough, cough.:biggrin:

Hmmm... I looked the "Ardennes" leather up in the reference section and I like it, very pretty...I know nothing about it compared to the togo and clemence (which seem to be very popular) but I like the way the Ardennes looks.

hi, i think i have an answer for the op's question. the black birkin with ghw that rachel zoe's own is ardennes leather, which is no longer in production but sometimes it pop out from trusted seller. i know this for sure bcause i did my extensive research :P and i bought the exact same birkin as hers hihi. hope that helps