Has anyone seen pics of the new act 2 Pink Maxi?

Here it is, color code 31410. The color didn't come out to be even from her iphone pic. But it's very pretty IRL.

photo-1.jpg

OMG, oh my :heart:...

i don't do pink bags! must say to myself 987659999X... don't do pink, don't WANT pink... no NEED pink...

dang it! its such a classy pink and i luv nudey hues! that pewter/gunmetal hw doesn't help either... looks so girly w/ a tomboyish streak :nuts:

JENN!!!! Im so done. This is the last flap I will ever get. LOL. fluffy lambskin. yumm

LOL, really D? . :nuts: Like Steph said, I also vowed by those famous last words..hmm.. years ago? :P 380932848 bags later and I'm still at it. ;) I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you though...

Speaking of fluffy lambskin. My metallic grey lamb jumbo arrived today and I am officially no longer a lambskin virgin. I figured if I'm going to get over my fear, the metallic grey is the way to go. It's the same finish as my metallic lamb turquoise reissue, which is way more durable than one would think. Got lots of stares, or should I say glares when I wore her to the mall today... :P