The Rachel Zoe Project

I love this show! The jewelry in last night's show was :faint:. Eva Mendez looked absolutely stunning in that gown with the turquoise jewelry! So did Demi. Taylor is a little hard for me to watch sometimes with her constant complaining but she is also REALLY funny. That, and I like her haircut. Cute.

love this show! I remember watching the GGs and thinking how amazing Eva Mendes looked that night. Perfection. And I thought the Chanel dress was perfect for Cameron both pre- and post- alteration. Such a great color!

cjy - I would love to go shopping with Rachel, too! Even better, I would love for her to go through my closet and do some editing!

i love this show. even more, i love making my husband watch this show. man, i remember eva at the globes in that dress, it was stunning.

also, i love she calls her eva and says it correctly. it's not EEEEEva. :biggrin:

LOL i was just about ask if anybody watches the show. i freaking love rachel my virgo sister. i definitely see the typical virgo traits on her, love it.

i think this is thee best fashion/stylist show ever!!!!

Oh and i love taylor,and her style and funky hair(she makes messy hair so pretty) she keeps it truthful and does it all for fashion and not the media. i don't really have a problem with brad i feel sorry for him at times because he gets treated like a step child.

^agreed. i loved when he was in the car the day of the globes, freaking out about not having cell phone reception and then out of the blue he was like, "is that my boyfriend?" he is a scream. it seems exhausting and insane but i would love to work for rachel. for one year.