Found another Mulberry Stockist - and can you name this Mulberry?

May 7, 2007
I've just had to take my son to the Dentist and I wandered past a shop that I've been past before but there in the window was a Gold Snakeprint Poppy!!!!!

OMG I said (so loud that even the SA in the shop heard me).

I went in and they had quite a lot of Mulberries including purses and keyrings.

The sale stock they had were:-

Lipstick Bays
Lipstick Roxy A4 Tote
Whiteish Antique Leather Bays
Black Medium Poppy
some Maggies

They also had a Purple Mitzy Hobo (the one with the longer detatchable strap too).

She said that they had loads of new stock upstairs too - HOWEVER, the bad point is that it seems sooooooo expensive.

If I remember correctly the Lipstick Bays was £495 and the A4 Tote was £5-- something. That is quite a lot higher than I paid for mine.

I didn't check the price of the Mitzy Hobo as I'd already got it in my mind that it was expensive but at least it will give me somewhere quite near to go and try the bags irl!!

The store is Wakefields in Horsham, West Sussex.

ALSO, on my walkabout through Horsham I spotted the most gorgeous Mulberry that I have not seen before - if I (try) and describe it can somebody possibly give me a name?

It was Natural Leather looking (grained), it was Hanover shaped although the fastener was like the Soho and the straps were detatchable, short leather plaited straps!

It was fully lined (I saw her open it and take her purse out).

I asked her about it and told her I loved it, she said she got it not this Christmas but the one before.

Any ideas of name and how likely I would be able to get hold of one?

Yeah I probably should.

The best I can describe it is, as I said above, it is the same shape as the Hanover only it doesn't have the flap bit on the front and the straps are Plaited Leather and are detatchable by the same clips as on the Seth. It has the same little fastening as the Hanover but the main fastening is a flap over Postman's lock like the Soho.

I'm no good at photoshop otherwise I would try and mock up a photo.

Hopefully someone more knowledgeable than myself (that would be most of the girls on here) will pop on soon and know exactly the bag you are meaning.

I take it if you find out the style you will be going on a hunt to find one?

Have you checked the LHB website as Sam often has different styles.

Yeah, I think I would try and find one and I might even consider using it to replace Choc Roxy. I love my Choc Roxy but like most other people I do find it heavy and fiddly to get into. This one I saw today is more like the Hanover, a 'throw it on' bag and it would serve the same outfits as Choc Roxy would - but I've got to find one first!

Oh Wakefields in Horsham! My husband loves that shop and I often look at the Mulberry's while he is in there. Isn't Horsham such a lovely town, especially at Christmas as its always tastfully decorated and with lovely little markets!

No idea on the bag, sorry. It sounds lovely, hopefully someone can name it for you!

may have to check that shop out - i haven't been to Horsham for a wee while but loved it when DD was a baby as it was easy to stroll round with a buggy.

Girls - there seems to be a wee posse of us in the South east....:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

may have to check that shop out - i haven't been to Horsham for a wee while but loved it when DD was a baby as it was easy to stroll round with a buggy.

Girls - there seems to be a wee posse of us in the South east....:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

There does - Jenova, Charlie Farlie, RoxanneOak, Lovemymulberry, You and I - we should arrange a little meet up somewhere, even if its just for coffee and a chat!

NO! But I do go in there for my coffee! How odd!

I have seen your pics on the catwalk thread and did not recognise you. So far I have been too chicken to post pics of me!!

Well due to my husband's addiction to Costa Coffee, we are quite often in the one in Worthing on a Saturday afternoon, sometimes a Sunday. I'll normally have either a Mulberry or LV with me and if you've seen my photos - come and say Hi if you see me!!