Same print differnt style...

wifeyb

wallet whore
O.G.
Aug 20, 2006
so im trying to expand my coach collection and get differnt styles and materials.....i currently have a black on black sig madeline....but i would love a black on black sig zoe....do you thin that is a waste? or too similar? im also going to be getting a green patent zoe.....i really wanted the berry zoe, but i have the magenta pleated ergo, and i felt they were too close in color, hints why im stuck on the black and black sig zoe....TIA ladies!!!! :sunnies

I think buying two black on black sig bags of different styles would be like buying a black Zoe and a black Sabrina. They may be the same color but the styles are not the same which makes each one different. If you like it, buy it.

I kind of agree with Jeh3v, but on the other hand black is a neutral color and I think the style of these 2 bags is different enough that you could get away with having both in your collection.
Ultimately, I think I'd go with the green zoe and then pick one up in another color (not black sig or berry).

I think you should get what you like. The Zoe & the Madeline are so different in shape they don't seem like duplicates. I have the Parker hippie in black/black signature. I like the black/black combo.

You mention wanting the Berry patent, and the black/black siggy- what if you kind of combined it and went with the aubergine sig? It will be beautiful for fall/winter, it's totally different from the other items you list that you own. Otherwise, I wouldn't hesitate to own two black/black siggy items if one was Madeline and the other is Zoe, because i view Madeline as the more structured/classic type bag and the Zoe isn't. Good luck deciding!

sassy! i see you got my new HG the green zoe! lol. isnt the aubergine sig, khaki sig on the main part? and a colored trim? ive seen that and i dont care for it too much...unless im thinking of something else! lol and i forgot im wanting a peyton! lol in the green pearlized, so would the green zoe too be weird? oh bother....all the choices and colors!